Four children were burnt in a Gas explosion in Quetta on Wednesday, quoting police.
The house located in Quetta’s Kharotabad area exploded when a family member in the morning lit a match to turn on the stove, in the gas-filled premises, police said. The blast resulted in the death of four children and injuries to two women.
According to local police, the blast was so strong that it was heard in far behind areas. Rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the dead bodies and injured persons to the hospital.
Earlier this month Six of the family members including children were burnt to death as a house catches fire in Quetta. According to the details, the rescue sources confirmed the death of six people of a family including children in Quetta’s Satelite Town due to a gas leakage.
Rescue officials said that the fire was triggered due to Gas leakage. They said the fire was so intense that the family members could not find their way out of the house to evade the raging flames. Local residents spotted smoke rising from the building and broke open the main door to rescue the household.
After the incident Police reached the incident spot.
According to Police Officials, The fire erupted as the family tried to on the heater in the cold weather but due to gas leakage the house exploded.
Gas-related incidents are regularly reported across Pakistan especially in the winter when people warm their houses with gas heaters and other means, resulting in death and burn injuries due to faulty gadgets or gas leakage.